This process should be performed if you suspect that student or teacher accounts, Classes, or Class associations are missing from the Lab-Aids Portal. It is advised that this task be performed every 30 days to ensure the access token, which gives Lab-Aids access to your rosters, is valid. Due to changes in security practices, Google forces these access tokens to expire every 30 days. The Admin on your account, who is also the G Suite Super Admin, has to perform this task; teachers currently do not have permission to restart a sync for the entire district.
1. Log into your admin Lab-Aids Portal account. Go to the Settings tab on the left-hand side menu and click Google Classroom.
2. Click the Disconnect Google Classroom button.
3. Then, click the Connect Google Classroom button that now appears. Follow the subsequent instructions from Google to give us permission to access your rosters. It's important that you see and click "allow" on the pop-up that appears from Google. See second screenshot.
4. Under Sync Settings, be sure to toggle the two settings to the on/green position.
5. That's it! This sync may take up to 6 hours to complete in some cases. After the sync is complete, review the rosters (from the left-hand side menu Roster) and verify that the missing data is now present.