Where teachers enter assessment feedback:
When evaluating assessments, teachers have two options for entering feedback:
- Enter feedback for each specific question in the "Enter Feedback" field under each question. This will appear as "Teacher's Feedback" on the student screen.
- Enter feedback for the overall test by scrolling to the bottom "Write assessment feedback" field. This will appear as "Overall Feedback" on the student screen.
- Please note that if teacher reassigns an assessment containing teacher feedback, all assessment feedback will be lost.
Where students view assessment feedback:
- Students log in and click on the “Assessments” icon in the top menu. Then click “Graded” submenu.
- Click on the assessment in question. Students can hover over the assessment to view full name if needed.
- Feedback for the entire assessment is located at the top (“Overall Feedback” field).
- Feedback for each question is located underneath each question ("Teacher’s Feedback” field).