Some customers may encounter an issue in which they are unable to log into the portal because the login screen is essentially blank. Description of the problem:
- Customers navigate to https://portals.lab-aids.com
- The background image of the two girls loads successfully
- The section to enter login credentials does not load; therefore, customers cannot log in.
Next steps for teacher:
- Try restarting your computer and browser.
- Does this happen with all users/devices at the school/district, or just some users?
- Try multiple ways of logging in to see if anything produces a different result: https://portals.lab-aids.com
- Log in with an incognito window
- Log in with a different browser
- Log in with a different device on your district's network
- Try logging in using a device that is not connected to your school/district's network -- a phone, personal computer, etc. We suspect this will result in a successful login.
- If you find anything that resolves the problem, please let us know what worked. email@example.com
- If the problem persists after the above, please communicate the above findings and escalate this to your tech department for assistance. Feel free to include firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next steps for the tech department:
- Ensure the district has whitelisted these URLs: https://www.lab-aids.com/what-urls-should-be-whitelisted
- From the problematic device, capture the browser’s Chrome HAR logs while navigating to https://portals.lab-aids.com. These logs may help us troubleshoot to see if anything is being blocked when you’re navigating to our portal login page.
- We’d also welcome any other logs/documentation as recommended by your tech department to help determine if anything is being blocked while navigating to https://portals.lab-aids.com.
- If needed, we can schedule a call to screenshare and gather more information.
- If you do find anything that resolves the problem, please let us know what worked.