Webinar: Basic Navigation for School/District Teachers
This one-hour webinar will provide teachers an overview of navigating around their Lab-Aids Portal account. This webinar is intended for teachers that are part of a larger school account.
Audience: School and District Teachers
- Teacher account in Lab-Aids Portal
- Not using Schoology/Canvas to log into Lab-Aids Portal
- Not using access code to self-register
Venue: Online webinar via Zoom
- Finding ancillary resources
- Utilizing Portal features
- Assigning books to students
Dates / Times:
- REGISTER for Tuesday, August 18, 2020 | 2pm - 3pm EST
- REGISTER for Thursday, September 17, 2020 | 2pm - 3pm EST
Can't make it?
- Check out our online resources on these same topics.
- Register anyway, and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar.