Which Lab-Aids programs include Spanish resources?
- Our middle school SEPUP programs offer Spanish materials. Currently, we do not offer Spanish resources for our high school programs.
What Spanish resources are available for SEPUP middle school programs?
- 2nd Edition: Student student books, student sheets, and visual aids are available in Spanish.
- 3rd Edition: Student student books, student sheets, and visual aids are available in Spanish.
- 3rd Edition Revised: We are working to provide Spanish resources for 3rd Edition Revised. The 3rd Edition Spanish student book is currently included as a placeholder.
Where can I find Spanish resources in the Lab-Aids Portal?
- Spanish Student Books: found as a separate book in the Portal.
- To share Spanish student books with students, teachers will need to assign Spanish books to their students. Once assigned, students will see this book in their library upon logging in.
- Teachers will view Spanish books from the Learning Content > Library menu.
- Once assigned, students will view Spanish books from their main library, which is the first screen they are brought to after logging in.
- PDFs of Spanish student sheets, visual aids, and the student book: found on page 1 of each middle school Teacher Edition as an orange hotspot next to the English orange hotspot (coming soon for 3rd Edition Revised).
- PDFs of Spanish student sheets and visual aids for individual activities: found as hotspots within each activity in the Portal, under the "Materials and Advance Preparation" section. The English and Spanish hotspots will be next to each other next to each student sheet and visual aid bullet in the list. (coming soon for 3rd Edition Revised)
Do you sell physical Spanish student books?
- At this time, Spanish resources are only available in a digital format.
Does ReadSpeaker read Spanish books aloud in Spanish language?
- At this time, ReadSpeaker only reads in English, but we are working to enable Spanish language function.