Webinar: Back to School Rostering
This one-hour webinar will cover how to roster teacher and student accounts, assign licenses, and perform other back-to-school tasks for your Lab-Aids Portal account. This webinar is intended for school and district admins who need to perform manual rostering of accounts.
Audience: School and District Admins responsible for rostering & license provisioning
- School Admin account in Lab-Aids Portal (typically IT admin, science/curriculum coordinator, or science department chair)
- Rostering method: manual account creation / csv upload; not appropriate for API / roster syncing
- Not appropriate for recently established accounts
Venue: Online webinar via Zoom
- Removing old student and teacher accounts & classes
- Adding new accounts & classes
- Assigning licenses
- Communicating instructions with teachers and students
Dates / Times:
- REGISTER for Tuesday, August 11, 2020 | 2pm - 3pm EST
- REGISTER for Tuesday, September 1, 2020 | 2pm - 3pm EST
Can't make it?
- Check out our online resources on these same topics.
- Register anyway, and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar.