Webinar: Basic Navigation for Access Code Account Teachers
This one-hour webinar will provide teachers an overview of navigating around their Lab-Aids Portal account. This webinar is intended for teachers that have either self-registered with an access code or are signing into the Lab-Aids Portal via Schoology or Canvas.
Audience: Access Code Account Teachers
- Teacher account in Lab-Aids Portal
- Self-registered with access code or using Schoology/Canvas to log into Lab-Aids Portal
Venue: Online webinar via Zoom
- Finding ancillary resources
- Utilizing Portal features
- Redeeming access codes
- Exporting assessments
Dates / Times:
- REGISTER for Wednesday August 19, 2020 | 2pm - 3pm EST
- REGISTER for Wednesday September 16, 2020 | 2pm - 3pm EST
Can't make it?
- Check out our online resources on these same topics.
- Register anyway, and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar.