1. After logging into your teacher account, select Assessment > Standard Tests from the left-hand side menu. You will then be presented with a list of all the assessments you have access to, both pre-made tests and ones that you have created yourself. Select the test you wish to export/print.
2. You will then be shown all of the questions that are part of this assessment.
- To export the assessment, click the downward facing arrow icon on the top right. You can then choose from whether you want to export in RTF or QTI format.
- RTF will export to a Word Document.
- QTI will export to a zip file that is meant for uploading into LMSs like Schoology or Canvas.
- To print the assessment, you have three options:
- From this same page, click the print icon in the top right. You can choose whether you want to print with or without the answers.
- From this same page, you can also just export the assessment in RTF format and then print the test from the exported Word Document.
- Open page 1 of each teacher's edition, download the PDF of the teacher's edition, and print just the assessment pages. 3rd edition SEPUP can also download the "unit specific pages" PDF from page 1 of each teacher's edition and print just the assessment pages.